East End Beach Sand Jewelry
Sand Jewelry from East End Beach
East End Beach is Portland's only beach. Located in the East End of Portland Maine, locals and summer visitors come here to relax. It can be seen from the Eastern Prom Trail. The sand collected from here is very course and speckled with lots of seashells and tiny bits of rock.
All of the metal is made from surgical steel which is lead and nickel free. The chains are made out of sterling silver and measure approx 18 inches long. If you would like it shorter or longer, just let us know and we can adjust it for you.
I'm also able to do custom items for this item. Just send me a small amount of beach sand that you have and you'll have your own personalized beach sand jewelry. It makes for a thoughtful gift as well. Please see my Send Your Own Beach Sand page for details :)
Sand Jewelry Measurements:
- Post Earrings are about a quarter inch wide.
- Dangle Earrings are about an inch long and the sand charm is approx half an inch wide.
- Bangle is adjustable and the sand charm is approx half an inch wide.
- Side Open Bracelet opens on the side and is a standard bangle size. Charm measures approx three quarters of an inch.
- Ring is adjustable and the sand charm is approx half an inch wide.
- Small Round Pendant is approx half an inch wide.
- Oval Pendant is approx one inch long.
- Large Round Pendant is approx an inch and a quarter wide.
If you don't see your beach, feel free to contact us. We are adding to our sand collection daily.