Crescent Beach Sand Jewelry
Sand Jewelry from Crescent Beach
Crescent Beach in Cape Elizabeth Maine is a beach that is a mile long arc. Some of the biggest clam shells I've ever found in my life have come from this beach. I've noticed the sand here ranges from all sorts of colors and textures. I prefer the sand just before the seaweed line that is very fine and quite light in color.
All of the metal for this beach sand jewelry collection is made from surgical steel and is lead and nickel free. The jewelry chains are made out of sterling silver and measure approx 18 inches long. If you would like it shorter or longer, just let us know and we can adjust it for you.
I'm also able to do custom items for this item. Just send me a small amount of beach sand that you have and you'll have your own personalized beach sand jewelry. It makes for a thoughtful gift as well. Please see my Send Your Own Beach Sand page for details :)
Sand Jewelry Measurements:
- Post Earrings are about a quarter inch wide.
- Dangle Earrings are about an inch long and the sand charm is approx half an inch wide.
- Bangle is adjustable and the sand charm is approx half an inch wide.
- Side Open Bracelet opens on the side and is a standard bangle size. Charm measures approx three quarters of an inch wide.
- Ring is adjustable and the sand charm is approx half an inch wide.
- Small Round Pendant is approx half an inch wide.
- Oval Pendant is approx one inch long.
- Large Round Pendant is approx an inch and a quarter wide.
If you don't see your beach, feel free to contact us. We are adding to our sand collection daily.