Cape Cod Beach Sand Jewelry
Cape Cod Sand Jewelry
Cape Cod is a place that I only just visited a few years ago. I had no idea how many beaches made up this part of Massachusetts and I only live about 2 hours from most of them. It really has some very beautiful and relaxing beaches. A few of my favorites are Old Silver Beach, Monument Beach, and Sea Gull Beach. For more information about Cape Cod Beaches, click here. For this Sand Jewelry Collection, we ended up using sand from all the different beaches. The sand is beautiful with it's warmth orange hue with tiny pieces of seashells in it.
All of the metal is made from surgical steel which is lead and nickel free. The chains are made out of sterling silver and measure approx 18 inches long. If you would like it shorter or longer, just let us know and we can adjust it for you.
I'm also able to do custom sand jewelry. Just send me a small amount of beach sand that you have and you'll have your own personalized beach sand jewelry. It's something that is truly unique. It makes for a thoughtful gift as well. Please see my Send Your Own Beach Sand page for details :)
Sand Jewelry Measurements:
- Post Earrings are about a quarter inch wide.
- Dangle Earrings are about an inch long and the sand charm is approx half an inch wide.
- Bangle is adjustable and the sand charm is approx half an inch wide.
- Ring is adjustable and the sand charm is approx half an inch wide.
- Small Round Pendant is approx half an inch wide.
- Oval Pendant is approx one inch long.
- Large Round Pendant is approx an inch and a quarter wide.
- Beach Bar Pendant is approx 2 inches long and a half inch wide.