Biddeford Pool Sand Jewelry
Biddeford Pool Beach Sand Jewelry
Biddeford Pool Beach in Biddeford Maine is a beautiful and relaxing sandy beach. It's very close to Fortune's Rock Beach and is about 2 miles long. It's part of a tidal pool located off of Saco Bay that attracts many kayakers. The sand is very coarse and full of beautiful sediment from the shells and the rocks particles that are all mixed together.
All of the metal for our sand jewelry is made from surgical steel which is lead and nickel free. The chains are made out of sterling silver and measure approx 18 inches long. If you would like it shorter or longer, just let us know and we can adjust it for you.
I'm also able to do custom sand jewelry. Just send me a small amount of beach sand that you have and you'll have your own personalized beach sand jewelry. It's something that is truly unique. It makes for a thoughtful gift as well. Please see my Send Your Own Beach Sand page for details :)
Sand Jewelry Measurements:
- Sand Post Earrings are about a quarter inch wide.
- Sand Dangle Earrings are about an inch long and the sand charm is approx half an inch wide.
- Sand Bangle is adjustable and the sand charm is approx half an inch wide.
- Side Open Bracelet opens on the side and is a standard bangle size. Charm measures approx three quarters of an inch wide.
- Sand Ring is adjustable and the sand charm is approx half an inch wide.
- Sand Small Round Pendant is approx half an inch wide.
- Sand Oval Pendant is approx one inch long.
- Sand Large Round Pendant is approx an inch and a quarter wide.