Cape May Beach Sand Jewelry - New Jersey
Cape May Beach Sand Jewelry
Cape May in New Jersey is America's oldest resort. The entire city is a National Historic District which I think is pretty cool. It's a popular tourist destination during the summer months. You can walk or ride your bike almost everywhere. The sand in Cape May is fine, smooth, and feels so good under your feet.
All of the metal for the sand jewelry collection is made from surgical steel which is lead and nickel free. The chains are made out of sterling silver and measure approx 18 inches long. If you would like it shorter or longer, just let us know and we can adjust it for you.
I'm also able to do custom items for this item. Just send me a small amount of beach sand that you have and you'll have your own personalized beach sand jewelry. It makes for a thoughtful gift. Please see my Send Your Own Beach Sand page for details :)
Sand Jewelry Measurements:
- Post Earrings are about a quarter inch wide.
- Dangle Earrings are about an inch long and the sand charm is approx half an inch wide.
- Bangle is adjustable and the sand charm is approx half an inch wide.
- Ring is adjustable and the sand charm is approx half an inch wide.
- Small Round Pendant is approx half an inch wide.
- Oval Pendant is approx one inch long.
- Large Round Pendant is approx an inch and a quarter wide.
- Beach Bar Pendant is approx 2 inches long and a half inch wide.